Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ford unlock code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • worsman
    replied
    Its working like a machine a gain, youre a legend !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by worsman View Post
    Hi I need a unlock code for my ford visteon cd player
    Serial no M040976
    Part no 2L5J-18C838-BA
    Model 6500R

    Many thanx
    Hello,

    Your code is ... 7139

    Leave a comment:


  • worsman
    replied
    Hi I need a unlock code for my ford visteon cd player
    Serial no M040976
    Part no 2L5J-18C838-BA
    Model 6500R

    Many thanx

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyman61 View Post
    I am trying to unlock my ford focus sony radio serial number
    is GLJ868119 please can anyone help.
    Hi.
    Try........0655

    Leave a comment:


  • Andyman61
    started a topic ford unlock code

    ford unlock code

    I am trying to unlock my ford focus sony radio serial number
    is GLJ868119 please can anyone help.
Working...
X