Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIAT MULTIPLA Blaupunkt radio

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by Bata View Post
    Thank you very much!!! The code 5694 is correct!
    Hi,

    Thanks for the information

    Leave a comment:


  • Bata
    replied
    Originally posted by Goncalves View Post
    Hi,
    Try one of these codes .... 5694 or 3259
    Thank you very much!!! The code 5694 is correct!

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by Bata View Post
    1615 also doesn't work
    So far I have unsuccessfully tried the following codes:
    1615, 3315, 3632
    Hi,
    Try one of these codes .... 5694 or 3259

    Leave a comment:


  • Bata
    replied
    Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
    Hi.
    Try...........1615
    1615 also doesn't work
    So far I have unsuccessfully tried the following codes:
    1615, 3315, 3632

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by Bata View Post
    ...Code 3632 doesn't work...thanks anyway...
    ...I'm waiting...may be someone has the right code and is willing to help...
    Hi.
    Try...........1615

    Leave a comment:


  • Bata
    replied
    Originally posted by mcd76 View Post
    try......3632..
    ...Code 3632 doesn't work...thanks anyway...
    ...I'm waiting...may be someone has the right code and is willing to help...

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer

    Leave a comment:


  • Bata
    replied
    Originally posted by mcd76 View Post
    try......3632..
    So far I have tried twice unsuccessfully with other codes.
    Do you happen to know how many times I can try, before my radio get permanently locked?

    Leave a comment:


  • mcd76
    replied
    Originally posted by Bata View Post
    Dear fellows,
    Would anyone be so kind help me to decode BLAUPUNKT radio in Fiat Multipla?
    Radio data:
    7 612 002 400
    BP 149126216550
    Best regards
    Bata
    try......3632..

    Leave a comment:


  • Bata
    started a topic FIAT MULTIPLA Blaupunkt radio

    FIAT MULTIPLA Blaupunkt radio

    Dear fellows,
    Would anyone be so kind help me to decode BLAUPUNKT radio in Fiat Multipla?
    Radio data:
    7 612 002 400
    BP 149126216550
    Best regards
    Bata
Working...
X