Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford (Blaupunkt) travelpilot NX code needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dear users,

    I'm looking for a Ford S-Max radio code (battery dead, you know the story...) for my Ford HS MCA Radio.

    These are the codes on the side of the radio:

    C7E3F0930C9219900
    7612 330 930
    BM2T 18K931 EE
    034971

    Hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AM34 View Post
      Dear users,

      I'm looking for a Ford S-Max radio code (battery dead, you know the story...) for my Ford HS MCA Radio.

      These are the codes on the side of the radio:

      C7E3F0930C9219900
      7612 330 930
      BM2T 18K931 EE
      034971

      Hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance!
      Hi.
      Try.................5757

      Comment


      • Hello, please help, need code for Travelpilot NX:
        C7E3A053999248874
        8S7T 18K931 BD
        7 612 300 539

        Thank you

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Krciii View Post
          Hello, please help, need code for Travelpilot NX:
          C7E3A053999248874
          8S7T 18K931 BD
          7 612 300 539

          Thank you
          try code 2832

          Comment


          • Hello, I need pin code to my Travelpilot NX. Everything what I found on the navigation are....


            BM2T 18K931 BK

            815 C7E3F0927 E 2890097
            7 612 330 927


            Thank you for reply

            Comment


            • Originally posted by xxxmaly View Post
              Hello, I need pin code to my Travelpilot NX. Everything what I found on the navigation are....


              BM2T 18K931 BK

              815 C7E3F0927 E 2890097
              7 612 330 927


              Thank you for reply
              try code 8351

              Comment


              • Hello, I need PIN code to Ford S-Max Travelpilot NX:

                BM2T 18K931 EC
                7 612 330 732
                815 C7E3F0732 B 2880816

                Thank you very much in advance!!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kwark View Post
                  Hello, I need PIN code to Ford S-Max Travelpilot NX:

                  BM2T 18K931 EC
                  7 612 330 732
                  815 C7E3F0732 B 2880816

                  Thank you very much in advance!!!!
                  try code 9554

                  Comment


                  • hello,

                    Can someone help me find the radiocode of this radio:

                    815C7E3F0527A7686913
                    7612330527

                    thanks in advance

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fordtune View Post
                      hello,

                      Can someone help me find the radiocode of this radio:

                      815C7E3F0527A7686913
                      7612330527

                      thanks in advance
                      Hello,
                      Code is . . 4103

                      Comment


                      • Hi,

                        Could someone please help me to find the code for a travelpilot fx:

                        C7E3F0547B4080138

                        Many thanks in advance. Pulling my hair out trying to find one.

                        Cheers,

                        T

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Takatou View Post
                          Hi,

                          Could someone please help me to find the code for a travelpilot fx:

                          C7E3F0547B4080138

                          Many thanks in advance. Pulling my hair out trying to find one.

                          Cheers,

                          T
                          Hi,

                          Code is . . 4594

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X