Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jvc kd-nx1r unlock code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Haterko
    replied
    Hello,
    could you please help me unlock my jvc kd-nx1r navisys?

    Model No.: KDNX1R
    Serial No.: 168C0501 (i don't know if it is zero or letter O)
    No. below barcode is : 7897KZ035015724
    35015724 EC: 106


    Thank you a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    could you help me unlocking my jvc
    model kd-nx1r
    serial 078c0115
    long number *4759ap035018754

    thanks alot in advance
    Hello,

    Your Code is .... 61425

    Leave a comment:


  • Floris
    replied
    could you help me unlocking my jvc
    model kd-nx1r
    serial 078c0115
    long number *4759ap035018754

    thanks alot in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by fabeskindir View Post
    Hi guys I have jvc KD-NX1R
    serial number is -078C0003 I would really appreciate if someone one
    Have the code please
    Please quote ALL the letters and numbers on the label

    Leave a comment:


  • fabeskindir
    replied
    Hi guys I have jvc KD-NX1R
    serial number is -078C0003 I would really appreciate if someone one
    Have the code please

    Leave a comment:


  • banjes
    replied
    oh your wunderfull
    my jvc is working !!!
    thanx thanx

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by banjes View Post
    all the information I have is:
    jvd model no: KDNX1RB
    serial no: 168C0524
    12volgt

    below the barcode is
    *7897K/035015747*
    35015747 EC: 106

    on the front display KD-NX1R navisys

    on the house:
    made in germany

    thats all

    regards
    Hi.
    ...............55113

    Leave a comment:


  • banjes
    replied
    all the information I have is:
    jvd model no: KDNX1RB
    serial no: 168C0524
    12volgt

    below the barcode is
    *7897K/035015747*
    35015747 EC: 106

    on the front display KD-NX1R navisys

    on the house:
    made in germany

    thats all

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by banjes View Post
    code is not correct
    Hi.
    Please post all information of radio or a photo

    Leave a comment:


  • banjes
    replied
    code is not correct

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by banjes View Post
    Hi can anyone help me with the unlock code for a JVC KD-NX1R Radio.
    The model is a KDNX1RB and the serial# is 168C0524
    regards

    [email protected]
    Hi.
    Try........51131

    Leave a comment:


  • banjes
    replied
    Jvc kd-nx1r

    Hi can anyone help me with the unlock code for a JVC KD-NX1R Radio.
    The model is a KDNX1RB and the serial# is 168C0524
    regards

    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by maesalu1 View Post
    I need A code for JCV KD-LX330R
    serial 14600272 OR 146Q0272 i don't know exactly it was bleached and non readable
    Tnx
    It will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service in order to obtain this code

    Leave a comment:


  • maesalu1
    replied
    Jcv kd-lx330r

    I need A code for JCV KD-LX330R
    serial 14600272 OR 146Q0272 i don't know exactly it was bleached and non readable
    Tnx

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by darek7881 View Post
    Hello.
    Please a code.

    Serial NO.: 147C0616

    *7897IP025003315*
    Hi.
    Try.....62112

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X