Are you working or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you working or no?

At first: CHIRAGP_8AFD67B732 this order waiting for ~ month to verify, as it was worldwide service with warranty and was not unlocked. Customer took phone back already for some time and using it with r-sim. Return credits to account, or better do paypal refund as I have no more nerves to use your site again as about 7 last imei was not found on 'working' services.

At second, on ********** you listed as a cheater. People who work honestly usually can defend themselves.

B.R.,

what about orders which done and never utter a single word

CHIRAGP_A328D90345

secondly world wide service dont have lifetime warranty

thirdly all know who chiragp is ,g s m politics forum soon get the results what he had done to his old users

last and least gsm politics forum came in market bcs of us and now playing politics and it has no rights to give certificate
    Last edited by chiragp; 04-10-2015, 07:08 AM.

Comment

What are you talking about? I've added that order to verify same hour after got fake e-mail that it was unlocked! And service I used was with warranty! And it's still on same status. That other imei you mentioned was not unlocked either. Attaching proof from what I see on my account. I don't care about other forum, I just wrote what your status there.

Originally posted by chiragp View Post
      what about orders which done and never utter a single word

CHIRAGP_A328D90345

secondly world wide service dont have lifetime warranty

thirdly all know who chiragp is ,g s m politics forum soon get the results what he had done to his old users

last and least gsm politics forum came in market bcs of us and now playing politics and it has no rights to give certificate
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear bro i m talking about worldwide service which has limited warranty

and also with warranty service stopped and as soon as it get back i promise to unlock ur imei

thanks for understanding

Comment

I've gave back that phone to customers so I don't need to unlock that imei already. I'm 100% sure they will unlock it somewhere else with EE service.

Comment

Just for reference, done on other server. I think people will do some judgment by themselves ...
            Attached Files

Comment

they still do any job?

Comment

Working...
              X