citroen relay radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citroen relay radio code

Hi, have a Citroën relay, disconnected the battery but have no radio code. If anyone can help,u would be most grateful,thanks. Radio,blaupunkt gmbh BP633165609277 fingers x'd you can help.

Originally posted by supercomp View Post
    Hi, have a Citroën relay, disconnected the battery but have no radio code. If anyone can help,u would be most grateful,thanks. Radio,blaupunkt gmbh BP633165609277 fingers x'd you can help.
    ================================================== ===
    Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
    ================================================== ==

Comment

Hi hope someone can help I recently had to disconnect the battery on my citroen relay and lost code for the radio
      BP 431965180407 is the number stamped on the side thanks

Comment

Originally posted by psr View Post
        Hi hope someone can help I recently had to disconnect the battery on my citroen relay and lost code for the radio
        BP 431965180407 is the number stamped on the side thanks
        code is 4422

Comment

Hi there, can you help me with the radio code to Citroen Relay please... the number stamped on the side is: BP 037330255882. Hope you will help me with this as I reall need this Thanks a Lot

Comment

Originally posted by Karol30166770
            Hi there, can you help me with the radio code to Citroen Relay please... the number stamped on the side is: BP 037330255882. Hope you will help me with this as I reall need this Thanks a Lot
            try code 3341

Comment

Many thanks.... its working now

Comment

Working...
              X