2001 Peugeot 206 radio code needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Peugeot 206 radio code needed

I had a job done on my 2001 Peugeot 206 and they disconnected the battery and now no radio. Can anyone help by giving me a code that will revitalise it please.
    Info on the radio is:
    On Main Label
    - Model PU-2324A(B)
    - Serial No 1010269119

On one side - CL041010269119
    On Other Side - H1080606A

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by mosslucy View Post
    I had a job done on my 2001 Peugeot 206 and they disconnected the battery and now no radio. Can anyone help by giving me a code that will revitalise it please.
    Info on the radio is:
    On Main Label
    - Model PU-2324A(B)
    - Serial No 1010269119

On one side - CL041010269119
    On Other Side - H1080606A

Thank you very much.
    Sorry
    the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet
    is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
    C 7000000 + + + + on a label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service
    or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
    inside your radio

Comment

Hi,
      NO serial number on casing.
      Do you have a decoding service that you would recommend?
      Thanks Again

Comment

Originally posted by mosslucy View Post
        Hi,
        NO serial number on casing.
        Do you have a decoding service that you would recommend?
        Thanks Again
        It is better for the radio to be taken into a local Radio Decoding Service (such as a local Car Radio/Audio Store) where they will connect a laptop to read the working code inside the radio`s EEPROM memory chip. Expect to pay £15 > £25 but at least you will get a working radio and it can be done while-you-wait.

There are a couple of the larger Professional Online Decoding Services who may have access to the Clarion database and can quote you a code via email but the cost will be £20 > £25 and if it does not work then you have to send your radio into them for a recode....and that will cost you extra P+P charges at least.

Beware of any other online services offering a cheaper price because there are a lot of con artists out there !
        You could try your local Peugeotl dealer as you may be able to blag it for free or cheap.

The choice is yours !
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X