G532m resurrection ok but no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VIPER_GE View Post
    you changed Preloader, what firmware had original, remember? you needed flash it without preloader. So, try flash same preloader with recovery and sec zone. after flash with Firmware Upgrade, if not helped, try with Format all + Update firmware.
    do you have any idea of how i can do that? i cant put the phone into download mode, or mtk, and wheres is the files for mtk flash?

Comment

Phone must enter MTK usb port mode after repair with DLL or PGK.
      Also, must enter if only preloader is written into boot partition 1.
      Of course, will not enter any mode if there is some HW fault now.
      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

BUENAS AMIGO ALGUNA SOLUCION LO MATE CON COMBINACION Y NI LO RECONOCIA LA PC AHORA LE DI RESURECION AHORA SOLO MUESTRA DRIVER MTK BUSQUE OTRO EQUIPO LEII PARTICION 1 Y 2 SELA PASO Y TODAVIA DRIVER MTK ALGUIEN QUE ME AYUDE SERA QUE CON LA RIFF BOX SELE PUEDE PASAR SOFTWARE :confuso::confuso::confuso::confuso::confuso::conf uso::confuso::confuso:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by eddymarchan; 10-19-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Write this file using eMMC plugin.

To flash bootloader file, follow these steps:

1. Start eMMC Plugin and select ISP connection
          2. Click "Parse connected memory"
          3. Click "Parse official firmware" and select bootloader *.tar.md5 file (for example "BL_G532GDXU1AQI2_CL12327063_QB15069235_REV00_ need stockrom_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5"
          4. Click "Flash selected partitions full"

This will restore bootchain partitions and if HW is okay phone must enter bootloader mode. Attached Thumbnails
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have two Samsung G532m that were killed by flash, when thery were brought to my shop they didn't respond at all, after resurrecting, the phones won't turn at all but they are recognized as MTK Port, nothing I can do with it.
            Is there something I can do, I have tried literally every solution on the internet and every firmware I could try, I've tried manually flashing every partition and through eMMc plugin to no avail.
            Please help.

Comment

Just find latest bootloader file for Your model.

Good idea is to check PCB for model code, sometimes phone can be packed into wrong housing. G, M, etc variants arent the same.

Comment

Checked and double checked, the thing is, they are two phones damaged under the same circumstances, both were working fine until they were flashed, it's not hardware problem, I can assure you that. On the mainboard it is printed G532F/M, but i've tried both firmwares without good results.

Comment

you need extcsd and full dump rom1 rom2 rom3 then erase emmc card after that make firmware update for emmc card then flash full dump with extcsd fill it will be ok

Comment

There is no need to format emmc, it's just question of proper bootloader version.

Whats the content of back sticker ? Best if photo is uploaded here. Need to find from which market area is phone, and then simply download latest fw for that region.

Comment

hi , i need it file Samsung_g532M-test.riffpkg thank in suppor4t is test 2

Comment

Originally posted by cellmod View Post
                        hi , i need it file Samsung_g532M-test.riffpkg thank in suppor4t is test 2
                        Just download current pkg from support, it must work if phone model is correct and hw is ok.

Comment

Working...
                        X