eMMC Plugin "Out of Memory"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eMMC Plugin "Out of Memory"

Hello, I was just checking the new eMMC plugin v4.09. I am reading a 16GB chip with Moorc adapter on RIFF-2 flawlessly.

In the release notes from here: Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum it is mentioned that sometimes the last partition is detected with a maximum possible size:
    "For MBR/EBR parsing added feature to resize last partition into reasonable size: sometimes last partition is reported having maximum possible size (~2TB).
    If layout is read from device then last partition is resized to fit into the current memory chip.
    If layout is read from a local dump file then the last partition is resized to fit into the 58.25GB memory chip."

That is my case where the 16GB dump has the userdata partition detected as 56.43GB, and when I try to use the embedded file browser I receive an "Out of Memory" ERROR, then I need to force close the JTAG manager software.

So I just want to know if you require any information/feedback to help solving this glitch.
    Attached Files

@Legija sir, can you delete this thread? I have re-posted it in the proper eMMC plugin discussion, sorry.

Comment

Working...
    X