can't use motorocker 3.0 nor 4.03 but 2.26 ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't use motorocker 3.0 nor 4.03 but 2.26 ok

My rocker is activated and i have access to rockerdongle.com but impossible to access to turbosupport.com from Rockersupport soft.It's asking me to pay again. My account is valid until 2010.06.17
    Then I can't use motorocker 3.0 or 4.O3 (only in demo mode) but 2.26 is ok
    Could I have some help from a palestinian brother ?
    In fact i'm sure I will because from my 10 boxes rocker has the best and fastest support.

Motorocker 3.0 and 4.03 are not original Rocker Dongle software they where made by ultima box light the fake rocker dongle and for the turbo support area you need to pay for that but Rocker Dongle support is already activated Has you state ( My account is valid until 2010.06.17 ) :hand:

Comment

ok for fake softs but as I understand I paydS few days ago for support but i have to pay again for turbosupport access ?!!!?? Could I have an answer from product managers ?

Comment

Originally posted by aao1308 View Post
        ok for fake softs but as I understand I paydS few days ago for support but i have to pay again for turbosupport access ?!!!?? Could I have an answer from product managers ?
        Hello Friend!Turbo Supporte is not free.But in Turbo support
        don't have anything for Rocker.All files for Rocker is in normal
        Rocker Support.About Motorocker 3.0 and 4.03 this is not any
        software from Rocker Team.If you have Jaf with Pkey and Pkey
        is ok.Clean all Jaf Software and Motorocker files because this
        kill all Pkeys.Uninstall jaf Software and install new.
        Regards
        Hassan

Comment

Thanks for reply,

fortunately i installed jaf with pkey and rocker dongle on another pc and I sent motorocker 3 & 4 to the rubbishbin.
          But if We don't need turbo support so why does it exist ? What is it for because I guess you're not stupid ?
          Best regards from an unlocker bro who support people who fight for freedom

Comment

Originally posted by aao1308 View Post
            Thanks for reply,
            fortunately i installed jaf with pkey and rocker dongle on another pc and I sent motorocker 3 & 4 to the rubbishbin.
            But if We don't need turbo support so why does it exist ? What is it for because I guess you're not stupid ?
            Best regards from an unlocker bro who support people who fight for freedom
            Hello!In turbo Support you have many files-Flashes Etc,but this files
            is not importante for Rocker Users.Is one support for anothers Tools
            When I buy my Rocker (2006) all users have this support Free.Now I
            have only Rocker support.I don't need Turbo Support for worh with
            Rocker.If this supporte exists is for some thing.But see picture, if you
            see anything good for you you can activate.
            I need to unlock code for used Blaupunkt 420 - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
            Post #6
            Regards
            Hassan

Comment

Working...
            X