Philips 400 code needed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips 400 code needed !

Hi,I have a Philips 400 radio and need the code.
    Serial number GM0400X2522769

Can anybody help please?

Originally posted by phillmall View Post
    Hi,I have a Philips 400 radio and need the code.
    Serial number GM0400X2522769

Can anybody help please?
    I ignore duplicate posts !

Try elsewhere

Comment

I am quite surprised at your attitude,as you can see I am a new member. Thought I would get some help on here.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by phillmall View Post
        I am quite surprised at your attitude,as you can see I am a new member. Thought I would get some help on here.
        Thanks.
        Common sense must tell you that being impatient and asking the same question in different threads is both time wasting and annoying to the volunteers who answer the questions. You could end up with the same answer from two different volunteers....and , believe me , that IS an annoying waste of my time...especially as this is a free service.

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
          Common sense must tell you that being impatient and asking the same question in different threads is both time wasting and annoying to the volunteers who answer the questions. You could end up with the same answer from two different volunteers....and , believe me , that IS an annoying waste of my time...especially as this is a free service.
          well said Regworts this people are not grateful cant appriciate you, they should go and spend money for the code they deserve it.
          well done.
          http://s10.rimg.info/982804566a49802...7473dc9808.gif

Comment

Working...
          X