Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Exception Occured!

Hi,

As the JTAGManger software does not work on Windows 10, I have been running it in a Windows 7 VM with Virtual Box. This has been working fine but now it has stopped working and will not start up anymore.
    All I get is "An internal exception occured (Address: 0x1182c19), Please contact support@oreans.com."
    There is no log file created so I guess it is crashing even before it gets that far.

This is with Virtual Box V5.0.18 and JTAGManger V1.56.
    I have also tried JTAGManger V1.29 and V1.58 and both give the same error but with a slightly different address.

Do you have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks,
    Simon.

v1.58 works well with Win 10, and even Windows default driver is supported.
    This means that Windows 10 will install usb serial driver for RIFF Box automatically, so there is no need for acrobatics with driver installation.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have just tried Win 10 and it says "RIFF Box Not Found".
        I can see that there is a virtual COM port that apears in the device manager when I connect the box, but there is only one port.
        Do I set the "RIFF Box COM port" and the "RIFF Box Update Port" to the same port in this case?

Regards,
        Simon

Comment

I've since found the answer to this.
          WHen the box when into update mode, the COM port disapeared and anther apeared.
          So setting the box COM port to the first and the update prot to teh second worked.

Regards,
          Simon

Comment

Working...
          X