• Need CODE for old vw-alpha car audio

Need Code for vw-alpha
    S/N VWZ1Z1W2861793

Help If it possible

Originally posted by sintec View Post
    Need Code for vw-alpha
    S/N VWZ1Z1W2861793

Help If it possible

This radio is made by BLAUPUNKT so if you quote the other number on the casing beginning with 7*** *** *** I will see if I can calculate a code

Otherwise I don`t think the codewill be available for free from anywhere on the Internet.

Comment

Hi i need a car radio code for radioanlage alpha on my vw 3. The serial code is vwz6z1t1461811 i would be gratefull if someone could help me!!!!! I am dying in my car without a sound!!!!!!
      Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mihai
        Hi i need a car radio code for radioanlage alpha on my vw 3. The serial code is vwz6z1t1461811 i would be gratefull if someone could help me!!!!! I am dying in my car without a sound!!!!!!
        Thanks in advance
        The majority of VW codes (including yours) are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Main VW Dealer or a Decoding Service only

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
          The majority of VW codes (including yours) are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Main VW Dealer or a Decoding Service only
          i understand but i saw that there are people that can help me! so isn't there anyone that can brake the code? the radio is very old 13 years so there must be a way to do it!!!!going to a dealer is expensive, i could buy a 2'nd hand radio for this money but i like the original one!!!! so can someone help me?????

Comment

Originally posted by mihai View Post
            i understand but i saw that there are people that can help me! so isn't there anyone that can brake the code? the radio is very old 13 years so there must be a way to do it!!!!going to a dealer is expensive, i could buy a 2'nd hand radio for this money but i like the original one!!!! so can someone help me?????
            If it is 13 years old ( 1996 ? ) , then your Serial Number should most likely be in the Philips database....but it isn`t .

All I can suggest is emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they have any ideas. They can be very helpful dealing with these awkward codes ..and do have access to other information.

Otherwise it will have to be the Audi Dealer or a Decoding Service....with a fistful of money !....or buy another radio

Comment

thanks for the info!!!

Comment

Hello!! Can someone help me with a code for VW alpha IV serial VWZ6Z1S1297423 Made in Germany 9022 215 87715 PHILIPS 05.1995 .I had to chainge the battery ,forgot about the code. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by drojdierul1 View Post
                  Hello!! Can someone help me with a code for VW alpha IV serial VWZ6Z1S1297423 Made in Germany 9022 215 87715 PHILIPS 05.1995 .I had to chainge the battery ,forgot about the code. Thanks in advance
                  Sorry....Main V W Dealer or Radio Decoding Service only for this code

It will not be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

What about VWZ6Z1V1549137 Alpha,made in Germany by Philips '97 (9022 215 87716 00)?
                    Is there a cure for this one? :-)
                    Thanks anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by mikelly View Post
                      What about VWZ6Z1V1549137 Alpha,made in Germany by Philips '97 (9022 215 87716 00)?
                      Is there a cure for this one? :-)
                      Thanks anyway!
                      Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

================================================== ===
                      Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
                      ================================================== ==

Comment

Working...
                      X