How to remove iCloud on iPhone or iPad without password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove iCloud on iPhone or iPad without password

How You Can Remove iCloud (Apple id) on iPhone Without Password on iOS 10, 11

A lot of people who prefer getting used iOS devices over the new models might face one issue. Sometimes the original iPhone or iPad owner forgets to unlink his or her iDevice from Apple ID account.

What can it cause?
    Firstly, Apple introduced Find My iPhone option long time ago to help users protect their private data from third-party access in case the gadget gets lost or stolen. Secondly, Find My iPhone feature got an addition known as iCloud Activation (Apple ID) lock. This feature is turned on automatically if the user enables Find My iPhone tool.

Do you know how to remove Apple ID without password?
    Usually you can only delete this link if you are the original owner. You have to enter the passcode and disable Find My iPhone feature.
    • What happens if you have purchased a used iDevice and are not able to contact the original owner?
    • Is there a method how to remove iCloud account without owner in the first place?
    • Can any iDevice be unlinked from iCloud account or not?
    • Can you relink the gadget to your personal account afterwards?
    • Is it possible to remove Apple ID on iOS 10 and iOS 11?

There are so many questions and, luckily, there is iActivate iCloud removal tool that can fix your problem in the easiest, most affordable and best way.

Reasons for Getting Rid of iCloud Account Link
    You can definitely keep using the locked iPhone even the way it is. But there are some disadvantages of owning a device with someone’s else Apple ID lock on it.

Here is the list of the main cons of such situation:
    • You cannot sync your iPhone or iPad to your iCloud account
    • You cannot disable iCloud Activation lock
    • You are not able to turn off Find My iPhone app
    • You cannot track your iOS gadget via Find My iPhone service
    • You cannot switch Apple ID accounts

You have two ways out of this trouble:
    Contact the original owner and ask to remove Find My iPhone app
    Learn how to remove Apple ID from iPad or iPhone without owner using iActivate tool which is safe, quick and extremely easy-to-use

How to Remove Apple ID of previous owner from iPhone, iPad
    iActivate is a perfect tool that can easily remove Apple ID without password on iOS 11 and iOS 10 as well as other firmware versions. This program works with ALL iPhone and iPad models including the most recent iPhone X and older iPhone 5, 6, 6s etc.
    This trusted service helps you remove Apple ID without owner. This way you can quickly unlink the used smartphone or tablet device from previous iCloud account and link it to your own account.

How can you make sure that your iDevice has Apple ID lock on it?
    It is so easy to check: use any iCloud Activation lock checker that requires only IMEI code of your gadget. If you are sure that you are locked, it is time to delete an old account and create a new one instead.
    Supported Devices: iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 4 and all other GSM and WiFi iDevices
    Supported iOS Versions: iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 and all other mobile firmware versions released by Apple.
    All iOS operating systems are supported by iActivate Apple ID removal program.

Supported OS on Computers
    iActivate currently works on Windows computers only. It supports all Microsoft OS versions for PC. Tips: if you need to remove Apple ID from iPhone, iPad without owner and password on iOS 10, 11 and other mobile firmwares on your Mac, you can run Windows virtual machine to use this bypass tool.

How iActivate Works
    Users who plan to resell their used iPhone linked to their Apple ID account and who have forgotten their password should run the distant safe service to delete the account. Customers who already own a used iDevice with iCloud account lock and are not able to contact the seller and find out the correct unlocking password can also run the remote tool to remove the account link and use their personal Apple ID instead.

Not everyone can use the tool. There are some requirements you have to meet. For example, your iPhone or iPad on iOS 11, 10 and other firmwares must be an activated gadget. You can only run the program on Windows platform. Your iDevice must not be reported as stolen or lost (such mobile gadgets are blacklisted and not supported by iActivate software).

The program can delete Apple ID account that was linked to the iPhone or iPad (on iOS 11, 10, 9 etc.). This way the new owner can create a new account and use it with the iDevice afterwards. Besides, it is possible to use tracking option, Find My iPhone feature and iCloud syncing opportunities with the unlinked gadget.

Only the apps that are already installed on the phone or tablet won’t be removed by the tool that erases Apple ID.
    You can try iActivate software now if you are eligible and wish to remove Apple ID without owner and password. This tool is quick to install and simple to use. It has intuitive UI and explains all the steps with the images. You’ll know how to run the tool as soon as you install and launch it thanks to the picture-how-to guide.

Please pay attention to all the important notes and requirements before you use the program since it can only fix the problems for users who are eligible.
    Activate your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch after Apple ID removal and keep using it as a regular iDevice. Never worry about forgetting passwords and having to live with the old account link anymore.
    Last edited by AlexRazor; 11-17-2017, 12:45 PM.

Anyone tried this Iactivate?

Comment

Working...
    X