Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Legija, Please Add This File In Support For All Riff Box Users...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much costs update and where to buy?

Comment

• Hi, my problem is the same. I'm an official user of Riff box and can't download the update. Is it normal?

Comment

• My Riff needs update, because of problem "RTCK is not receive". All connections checked 10 times. Samsung i337 alive and shoud answer. My JTAG manager version 1.56. Riff firmware 1.37
        HELP!!!

Comment

• OK. Got it. Tanks!!!

Comment

• JTAG manager 1.58 installed, but it asks for 30 credits for firmware update. This update is not for free like all others before?

Comment

• Hello dear rimas ! To download attachments You need minimum 2 posts ! Good luck !????????

Who would want to email?)

Comment

• Galera algume pode me dizer se a nova atualização da Rif os moto G3

Comment

• Galera algume can tell me if the new update of the Rif old and new Motorolas

Comment

• nokia 1030 v2 file

nokia 1030 v2 repair file pls

Comment

• how to use jtag continue on firmware version 1.38 and 1.58 riffbox manager ?

Comment

• thank you very much sir...

Comment

• thanks i will buy it the activation to try

Comment

• i want to know if the data base will be have new Resurrection for a new samsung galaxys

Comment

• New boxes will have changes in hardware like on this post "Important information related to RIFF Box eMMC support" or you will release new box?

Comment

• Hi, my problem is the same. I'm an official user of Riff box and can't download the update. Is it normal?

Comment

Working...
                                X