This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ecio76 View Post
    model: HUAWEY E5756s-2 (WebPocket42-f262)
    imei: 865143010403071
    carrier: H3G Italy
    This device should have v3/v201 code
    Try this:
    Unlock (V3/201): 46759862
    Flash: 62246884
    If this will not help, do not repeat code more and more
    There should be limit on the incorrect tries (usualy 10 tries).

Comment

• Update:

Originally posted by Topogigo View Post
      huawei e5330bs-2 meo/tmn (Portugal)
      imei: 864345025580030
      thank you
      Originally posted by lucaesavi View Post
      Please could you help me with unlock code for
      Webcube 21.6
      Imei: 867263001026141
      model b183
      h3g italy
      thank you so much
      Originally posted by ezechiele24 View Post
      can u help me please:
      imei: 866986010608290
      Huawei E8238BWs-2
      CARRIER : H3G ITALY
      I NEED UNLOCK CODE
      THANKS A LOT
      Originally posted by tanzarella View Post
      hello, i have a WEBCUBE 21.6 NEW MODEL. E8238BWs-2 , IMEI is 866986014423027 ....Can You help me for unlock it??????thanks a lot for your help......by vincenzo
      Originally posted by ecio76 View Post
      Hello,
      please, help me.
      model: HUAWEY E5756s-2 (WebPocket42-f262)
      imei: 865143010403071
      carrier: H3G Italy
      thanks
      Sorry guys but all your devices are protected by, so called, Huawei V4 Algo codes. This code CAN NOT be calculated by IMEI at ALL! So, there is no any V4 algorithm at all. It's a code seller's marketing virus.
      These ones could be detected by the IMEI ranges and H revision you can find somewhere in the modem detection logs using terminal utils via COM port (e.g. DC Unlocker and other mobile modem related terminal utils). E.g. Huawei 3370H / 3372H.
      I'm not fully sure but all these devices based on Huawei's own HiSilicon SoC's, neither older Qualcomm based and earlier HiSilicon based models, shared old Qualcomm-era-related locking methods (i.e. calculable by IMEI). It seems Huawei dev's/mgmt tired on "endless free unlocking" and decided to stop it at once. then changed locking tech. It seems locking codes now are not related to IMEI at all, so they should be stored in databases on the safe Huawei's side and disclosed upon provider's requests.

So codes could be:
      1. Requested by the provider.

2. Stollen from the Huawei database and sold to you by the thief/relative.

3. Crack the protection. Locking hardware to the particular provider seriously violates any consumer rights laws, at least in many countries. This is the fraud. Locking should be stopped at all. If you sell device - sell it at reasonable price. Your services should not be tied to the particular devices. nor should be forced to buy.
      They sell $50 costed iPhones for a $100, then sign you to pay $50+ monthly for years, claiming they donated you 90% of the $1000 "retail price". but they didn't paid $1000 for the device. Sure the max they paid is $200-$300. It's a fraud.

Huawei dev's thought they are cool, but this is not true.
      How to break into:
      1. Codes are stored as hash in the NVRAM and could be read from there. However to perform req'd AT commands you should know OEM lock password. This password could be reversed by using brute force attack. It cost a few minutes of time on the modern PC. You should have special software paid or free to read codes out of NVRAM and perform brute force attack.

There's no free software to do it completely at one button click, AFAIK. Procedure can be done manually (semi manually). Complicated. For novices - very difficult. For "generic people" - Impossible. If you're in the category 2 or 3 - start researching from zero level for a months and years or simply pay $5+ and get the solution at a few minutes.

I DO NOT SELL anything, please don't ask me about. There are many sellers on the forum. Everyone will glad to help at reasonable price. Ask for quick unlock for a few minutes (may be online). No need to know for a stolen code for a days or weeks (in most cases as I think).

2. Write "zero OEM code" hash to the NVRAM and unlock for seconds.
      Same conditions as in 1. You'll no need to brute hashes and save a few minutes. Sure, some commercial SW's go this way. There's no "one button" free solution around anyway. Manual performance requires similar skills and knowledge.

3. You can reflash your device by other FW. Old reflash codes are valid for this, but you can not reflash a custom FW which will allow you to avoid protection (if anyone is available for your device) and do what you want else with your own hardware. Why? Because any sent FW should be signed by Huawei's unbreakable signature.

This especially VIOLATES Linux open source licenses. GNU/GPL strictly require that all source codes should be disclosed when GNU/GPL software is the main part of the derivative work. All modern Huawei mobile and broadband modems and routers have Linux as the main and most valuable part inside. All these "hardwares" do not cost a thing without free Linux and can be dropped to the dumpster.

Particularly FW consists of the Linux, compiled and configured for the particular HW plus proprietary modem FW driving the RF HW. All should be disclosed including modem FW because it's a small part of device (in size and labor relative to Linux) and everyone can not start to develop fork and change project without all sources as designed by the license. In worst case they should provide all the sources and modem FW in binaries to allow anyone to assembly custom FW. No excuses!
      Big corps fucked up any lawful rights. Money drive... Sue them guys if one have a time and strong motivation.

You can flash Huawei's signed engineering (service) FW which doesn't require signatures if you have the one for your HW. Then you can reflash any custom one w/o any signatures.

Furthermore, some previous models have extended AT command set blocked by providers (OEM's) (requests?) so they can not be accessed to read and write NVRAM standard way (being a V3/v201 locked/lockable). They can not be unlocked using special AT commands. I think official unlock should be performed by typing in code to the web interface.

Some of them can also not be easily reflashed to the similar "AT unlocked" FW's. This could be avoided by using hardware testpoint (device disassembly req'd and you should find/know where TP is located).

You can find tech info on unlocking and other low level technical details and manuals on the Russian forums. I don't know can I post links here. So simply find E3370 / E3372 / E3372H / Clones discussion on 4pda and translate by Google (sorry Russian only). And there's too much info to collect and translate all the valuable infos at reasonable time. Please note English discussion is prohibited there in common. Ask where to discuss if you'll have some questions.

Comment

• Can you help me please
        Model huawei e8238bws-2
        Imei: 866986014673092
        Carrier h3g italy

Comment

• ciao a tutti, mi servirebbe codice per
          huawei: E8258Ws-2
          imei: 860064020315441
          webcube42-074D

grazie grazie grazie

Comment

• Huawei E8238BWs-2

imei: 866986010941303

Comment

• huawei y541-u02

Provider Telkomcel Timor Leste

Help me please
              Last edited by herlekede; 06-09-2016, 07:00 AM. Reason: to add provider

Comment

• imei: 866986010941303
                Huawei E8238BWs-2

Grazie 1000

Comment

• Can you please help me with Huawei E8258Ws-2

IMEI 860064020424961

Thanks in advance

Comment

• help

IMEI: 868441015310581
                    Model: Huawei E5251s-2

Operator: 3HG Italy

Web Poket 42

Comment

• Thank.

Comment

• Model: E5575S-210
                        Imei: 866887022055191
                        Operator: H3G Italy

Thanks

Comment

• Hi please help

Need unlock code for my huawei mobile wifi

Model: E5577Cs-321
                          IME: 860783031087588

Comment

• Hi I also need unlock code for webpocket Huawei E5756s-2 Imei: 865143010603910
                            operator: 3G italy
                            tks and regards
                            Last edited by Biagio; 07-28-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Please help to unlock Huawei E5577Cs-321
                              Locked to: 220-01
                              IMEI: 860783033664285
                              Need V4 code.
                              Thanks.

Comment

• Please help to unlock Huawei E5577Cs-321

IMEI: 867262023446782

Comment

Working...
                                X