• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO BROTHERS; I need your help please to repair my HTC ONE X endeavoru

Good evening to all of you; I hope they are good at all
    I ask you please to help me fix my HTC ONE X Endeavoru pj46100
    dead (hard bricked) ... :-(

Maybe someone of you know very well this cell ...! or may have a friend who can help me
    I am very sad and worried .. .. Hopefully they can respond brothers

Here I send some photos; This happens when I connected the phone to the PC, not ingnoren my cry for help please

- When I connect the phone to the PC, a positive sound that recognizes the driver is listening, but when I run the CMD "" adb reboot-bootloader ""; not recognize me: device not found or waiting ..................... ..........
    - The perfect battery charge
    - In the third picture, we see that it does not recognize the PC to the phone
    :-( ...

- What is the solution to revive my htc one x?
    I hope your prompt help brothers
    God bless you
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

hermano UnknownŽ (administrador)

brother UnknownŽ (administrator)
    can you tell me how is called the exact name of the software Riff ..?
    my model for htc one x endeavoru pj46100 .. !!

so I can collect my money and make the effort to buy the tool :-( .. please ..!

tell the exact name that is compatible and can repair my htc one x endeavoru pj46100

please, please ... .. I will be very grateful to you ...

- Any other solution that about you ...?
    So I register on your forum because there were many interesting ideas brother

God bless you ...
    greetings.

Comment

Hello, good day sir administrator;
      I want to know as is called the exact name of Riff Box JTAG that is compatible and can repair the boot of my htc one x endeavoru pj46100

tell me the exact number to make the effort to buy please ..!

he wrote to his whatsapp not repond me, please help :-(!

God bless you

regards

Comment

sir administrator help me please

Hello teacher goodnight, I perdir please tell me how to use this tool RD_release (with_sbk) sis.rar without any tutorial you have to repair my HTC one x? Please help

Comment

Originally posted by thebabybass_music View Post
          Hello teacher goodnight, I perdir please tell me how to use this tool RD_release (with_sbk) sis.rar without any tutorial you have to repair my HTC one x? Please help
          Hi, how first thingh you must need of install the Correct Drivers for this model, (Tegra chipset), when have installed Right driver you phone can see in other modality.

In this Good package fault the "System", so you must need of extract this from the ROM of the RUU for you Cid then can launch NV 32 or 16GB depend of you phone memory size.

Ok, i think have give you most important info, if not has understand good, or want know more about this procedure can use Google...please not reply more or contact in PM, Skype itc... use Google and my info above...if not have enough knowledge in this field....send this phone to another person for repair or Purchase RIFF BOX.....
          My Facebook Page
          WBR
          Ripgsm

Comment

Working...
          X