[New] Nomu T18 Global Dual SIM LTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New] Nomu T18 Global Dual SIM LTE

Google Android 7.0 (Nougat), MediaTek MT6737T, 3.00 GiB RAM, 32.0 GB ROM, 720x1280, 4.7 inch, 8.0 MP cam, 2.1 MP sec. cam, 5200 mAh All details

More...

This fully rugged smartphone features an IP68 design which makes our phone resistant to water, drops, and bumps. Thanks to this, i will be able to carry it along anywhere go and use it in any type of environment.

Comment

Nomu T18

I bought NOMU T18 last month. It’s amazing! Definitely the most
      practical phone I’ve ever had. I love the external camera most. Somehow
      I read some bad reviews about it, said it’s a stealthie tool. That’s
      ridiculous as it has so big body, and has a wire connected to the phone.
      So visible. It’s nonsense for stealthie!

Comment

Really, NOMU T18 is an excellent phone. I bought it last month when it
        goes public for a little while, and it costed about $300. Now it only
        costs about $200. It’s a pity, but I don’t regret to buy it as it brings
        so much convenience to my life. For guys who have crush on this phone,
        it’s a great time to buy it.

Comment

Nomu T18

I like the appearance, I think it cool and masculine. Of course, its
          performance is equally excellent, super waterproof, drop-proof. The
          unique walkie-talkie function makes it even more charming. It’s
          absolutely men's genuine smartphone.

Comment

nomu t18

Nomu T18 fully rugged smartphone features an IP68 design which makes our phone resistant to water, drops, and bumps. Thanks to this, I’ll be able to carry it along anywhere go and use it in any type of environment.

Comment

Nomu T18

Glad it has NFC function. As a backpacker, waterproofness,
              drop-resistance and convenience are always the big concerns when buying
              a phone. And this phone meets all the needs. It copes well with harsh
              environment like stormy weather, freezing weather. And it has NFC,
              free-ticket airport boarding verification, free-card payment function.
              And its battery is very durable.

Comment

Love its excellent tri-proof capacity, and also love its NFC function. I
                go out a lot, it’s troublesome to take many stuff, like money, payment
                card, etc. This phone is great as it frees me of those messy stuff and
                withstands rain and mud.

Comment

Nomu T18

the screen is very sensitive. Wet finger can work on it, even I wear
                  glove, it’s still ok. In terms of this, it’s much better than my old
                  phone, BV8000 Pro. And the drop-resistant ability is also better than
                  BV8000 Pro. It got little damage after I dropped it for many times.

Comment

Nomu T18

The first feature of the Nomu T18 will be the ability to connect an external digital camera. The second feature is the possibility of working as a walkie-talkie, that is, a walkie-talkie.

Comment

Nomu T18

The battery is so big, the service time is usually over one day after
                      full charge. I’m very happy with that. Most phones with 3000mAh battery
                      don’t last for a day for heavy users like me. Thought the body of Nomu
                      T18 is a little thick, but it matters little with 5200mAh big battery.
                      for T18

Comment

Working...
                      X