• I NEED Samsung G532F or G532g

I need to samsung g532f or g532g dead boot repair

Comment

• I need to Huawei p9 lite vns-l22 emmc repair

Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• Hey. Requires recovery boot asus z 380

Comment

• Respected Boss any possibilities / news about Oppo,realme etc unlock by Riff?

Comment

• Originally posted by .::JYOTIRMAY::. View Post
              Respected Boss any possibilities / news about Oppo,realme etc unlock by Riff?
              Already explained on how to erase FRP on any android device:
              RIFF JTAG Box FAQ - How to remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) using RIFF Box, generic instructions
              QQ: 1634811353

Comment

• Originally posted by Legija View Post
                Thanks for reply. Any possibilities/ news to support oppo, realme vivo etc devices as Pre-edited repair package?

Comment

• Originally posted by .::JYOTIRMAY::. View Post
                  Thanks for reply. Any possibilities/ news to support oppo, realme vivo etc devices as Pre-edited repair package?
                  If You get such device, read dump and save, then You can upload here and I'll make riffpkg.
                  QQ: 1634811353

Comment

• Hello!Plz add Lenovo A2016a40

Comment

• how to dead boot repaired samsung g532f with video.plese

Comment

• samsung g532f dead boot repaired 100% detect pinout with adapter full video.please help

Comment

• Easy JTag Plus is a new way to debug systems that is intended to make debugging embedded systems easier. It has a number of advanced features and functions that make it stand out from other programming tools. Let’s look at some of Easy JTag’s most important features that make it a game-changer in the business. Let’s get to know Easy JTag Box before we get into the details. It is a tool for debugging both hardware and software that lets developers work with and keep an eye on embedded systems while they are being built. Easy JTag makes it easy for developers to find and fix problems with its simple interface and strong features.

Comment

Working...
                          X