Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unlock iphone locked to AT&T, USA. Unpaid installment payments, no account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlock iphone locked to AT&T, USA. Unpaid installment payments, no account.

I bought an iphone from USA, but it turned out to be locked to AT&T. I tried to unlock it but then they said "This device isn’t eligible to be unlocked now because all of the installment payments have not been paid. "

I have no account at AT&T, and can therefor not pay the payments. How do I solve this?

unlock iphone locked to AT&T, USA. Unpaid installment payments, no account.

Hey buddy, what you need to do is to start searching online to find autentic iphone unlockers and send the imei number to them for an amount of service charge through visa,master, paypal or any other form of effecting payment for unlocking the phone for you. But know that no one will be coming to collect the phone from you, so after they have got it unlocked for you through apple server they will send you mail to restore the iphone on iTunes from mac or pc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Don111ben; 10-13-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lisa1256 View Post
      I bought an iphone from USA, but it turned out to be locked to AT&T. I tried to unlock it but then they said "This device isn’t eligible to be unlocked now because all of the installment payments have not been paid. "

I have no account at AT&T, and can therefor not pay the payments. How do I solve this?
      I got my phone unlocked back in March by UnlockerWeb on eBay, it was very fast. They have a website now, where the services are cheapper, here is the link, hope it helps:
      Link

Comment

at&t unlock

hello sir unlock your device at best price
        Link
        contactremiumunlockers04@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X