No announcement yet.

problem with samsung rocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so can you please let me know which driver needed? qualcomm driver and what else?
    because when i uninstalled all the modem driver as well as e-gate and rocker dongle box driver and when i plugged in rocker dongle toolbox and it asked for smart card driver and box driver and after that is serial port driver..and usb driver and etc...and when i pressed (*#782872#..hopefully is this button) and it comes to qualcomm interface and ask me to reconnect the phone..and i reconnected and run samsung rocker and unlock..and for latest version it will shows MSLAddress: ~~~ü›Í~ ------------ and if they detected the appropriate imei number and msl address and after calculating it will say no Samsung a411 found on this port or something..and finished...and i try to use the samsung rocker 1.06h if im not wrong and it will say please install correct samsung modem driver...

i have tried to install in brand new xp window computer and still same problem...all drivers are from rocker support...

Comment

A411

Originally posted by one9 View Post
      so can you please let me know which driver needed? qualcomm driver and what else?
      because when i uninstalled all the modem driver as well as e-gate and rocker dongle box driver and when i plugged in rocker dongle toolbox and it asked for smart card driver and box driver and after that is serial port driver..and usb driver and etc...and when i pressed (*#782872#..hopefully is this button) and it comes to qualcomm interface and ask me to reconnect the phone..and i reconnected and run samsung rocker and unlock..and for latest version it will shows MSLAddress: ~~~ü›Í~ ------------ and if they detected the appropriate imei number and msl address and after calculating it will say no Samsung a411 found on this port or something..and finished...and i try to use the samsung rocker 1.06h if im not wrong and it will say please install correct samsung modem driver...

i have tried to install in brand new xp window computer and still same problem...all drivers are from rocker support...
      Install TEAMVIEWER
      I just bought a 2002 renault clio but I was not given cassette radio code. - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
      Open msn and TEAMVIEWER when I have in msn give
      ID and Password (I have your e-mail)
      BR
      Hassan

Comment

A411

Friend!Open msn
        I'm online
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

im online as well

Comment

you have to add me first bro..
            i havent seen you added me yet..

Comment

Originally posted by eumore View Post
              do this. uninstall your driver then reinstall again don't put your mobile after that please restart your computer. good luck
              hi i have done what you have said...and i used a brand new win xp computer and plugged in rocker toolbox and it ask for JXXX driver and i selected JXXX driver and it installed and after that it asked for rocker dongle box driver and i selected rocker dongle box driver that all downloaded from rocker support..and it installed..and after that it asked for usb serial port and i installed the usb driver as well and i restarted the pc and i opened samsung rocker and selected 3G qualcomm...and selected Samsung A411 and i entered code *#782872# entered qualcomm mode for the phone and i plugged in the phone to usb slot and it asked for qualcomm driver and i installed the one i downloaded from rocker support and it installed and i click unlock and do job...it shows as below:

i have tried with the latest version of samsung rocker which i could not select com port and now i try with the previous version which i can select com port and try to unlock and they basically resulted the same.

first part:

second part:

still could not find the phone on the port.

Comment

im online as well
                Friend!Yesterday I waith for you one day.
                My time is finish.I think is better you unlock
                in any Shop or ask to any Tecnical for tell you
                the steps for unlock.Unlock is not only buy one
                Box and Connect Phones.
                BR
                Hassan

Comment

you have to add me first bro..
                  i havent seen you added me yet..
                  Your Problem is all with same Program don't dectect
                  Phone.Easy try with cable connect computer and try
                  see if ask for drivers.
                  BR
                  Hassan

Comment

hi im waiting for you to add my msn but no one seems to be adding me..then how am i going to give u the teamview password? you should at least appear in my msn then i can send u the details..you have not even added me how we communicate?

Comment

hi im waiting for you to add my msn but no one seems to be adding me..then how am i going to give u the teamview password? you should at least appear in my msn then i can send u the details..you have not even added me how we communicate?
                      Friend!I'm Online in msn.
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

add me please

Comment

add my msn pls
                          i cant see u in my msn
                          or u give me ur msn so i can add u

Comment