N9005 boot repaİr !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N9005 boot repaİr !!!

My boot device repair estimates when needed?

looking for N900T note 3

Anyone can help where to get N900T dead Boot Fix????????

Comment

GPG eMMC

Originally posted by speddy_
      My boot device repair estimates when needed?
      Riff wont do it for you. Look for gpg emmc box it is better than riff for most repairs, as newer models are not supported my this box anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by atinder
        Riff wont do it for you. Look for gpg emmc box it is better than riff for most repairs, as newer models are not supported my this box anymore.
        At the moment there is no support for MSM8974x with any box. Though, devices based on this chipset can be repaired with sd card, I have few reports that similar method to i747 sd card boot works there too.

Of course, if there is any chance to support this CPU via JTAG, we'll be first to make it, as with all previous QUALCOMM chips.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Is there actually a device to repair a N9005?

Comment

Hi team

Originally posted by legija View Post
            at the moment there is no support for msm8974x with any box. Though, devices based on this chipset can be repaired with sd card, i have few reports that similar method to i747 sd card boot works there too.

Of course, if there is any chance to support this cpu via jtag, we'll be first to make it, as with all previous qualcomm chips.

hi now repair dead boot of this model is supported??????

Comment

Working...
            X