hey all

what do you need to know the radio code for a rns e

thanks in advance

Originally posted by ddtallesok View Post
    hey all

what do you need to know the radio code for a rns e

thanks in advance
    The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes or stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

However we can only provide codes for many pre year 2000 Philips & Grundig Audi radios...no other makes

Comment

Need code?

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes or stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

However we can only provide codes for many pre year 2000 Philips & Grundig Audi radios...no other makes
      I would like to know what my code is for my radio?

Comment

Originally posted by enrique408 View Post
        I would like to know what my code is for my radio?[ATTACH=CONFIG]3787[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3787[/ATTACH]
        Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Blaupunkt code pleeeease

I just bought a Vectra and would love to listen to the radio, the serial is GM300T5356942 if anyone would be kind enough to help out a newbie, i would be grateful, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by disfunktion View Post
            I just bought a Vectra and would love to listen to the radio, the serial is GM300T5356942 if anyone would be kind enough to help out a newbie, i would be grateful, thanks
            Check your Serial Number again as it is one digit short.

If it is GM0300T5356942 and a Blaupunkt radio then try 1932

Comment

I will do that mate

As soon as the missus gets home i will try that,thanks so much Reg, you have to jump through hoops to get the codes in N.Z., Its a Blaupunkt car 300 "Cassette" player, you would have to pretty drunk to steal one of those and then find the right car with the display to install it in, really grateful if it works, i was about to fix it with a hammer! Go Team NZ in the Olympics, and Go Team GB!

Comment

Thanks Reg

Thanks Reg it worked a charm, the missus is happy with her new car and working radio, and i will be taking all the credit lol, but seriously Thanks mate

Comment

Concert code

Judging from above replies, Audi Concert AUZ2Z3E2244221 is dealer only?
                  Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fangio View Post
                    Judging from above replies, Audi Concert AUZ2Z3E2244221 is dealer only?
                    Thanks.
                    Yes

Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
                    X